Giving Back: It's the Right Thing to Do
Pacific Continental Bank places great value on being a good corporate citizen, and we strive to demonstrate our commitment to the communities we serve. We support many programs and services, sponsor various charitable events, and contribute to nonprofit organizations in a number of ways.
Giving with Heart: Employee-Based Philanthropy
On an annual basis, our employees receive up to 40 hours of paid time off to volunteer with local nonprofit organizations. In addition, the bank matches qualified employee donations up to $100, per person per year. To date, our employees have contributed more than 40,000 volunteer hours to our local communities, while donating tens of thousands of dollars, which the bank matched.
Donation & Sponsorship Requests
- Application for Funding Support (pdf)
- Application for Volunteer Support (pdf)
- PCB’s Community Giving Guidelines (pdf)
- PCB's Volunteer Guidelines (pdf)
We place a high priority on providing financial assistance as well as volunteer support to community-based organizations that improve the quality of life where our clients and employees live, work and raise their families.
In the regional markets where we operate, our funding and employee vounteer activilties support programs in four specific areas of interest:
- Youth Services: Ensures children are safe, healthy and enter school ready to learn while engaging school-aged children to be confident, responsible and happy.
- Education: Helps students of all ages, including preschool, K-12 and higher education, achieve the full potential of their school education.
- Family & Health: Provides food to eat, a roof overhead, access to health care and safe, healthy, productive lives.
- Community Arts: Offers cultural enrichment and artistic education.
Economic Development: Supports community and civic activities as well as local economic development.
*To be eligible for funding, applicants must be nonprofit, tax-exempt, 501(c)3 organizations.
We also support two additional areas of interest for employee volunteer activities only.
- Sustainability: Connects people with the outdoors, protects our local areas and encourages sustainable practices in both business and public spaces.
- Animal Welfare: Fosters the connection between animals and people through animal-assisted therapy, service animals and pet adoption, as well as preventing pet overpopulation.