PCB/Capital Pacific Bank
Welcome to New Clients from Capital Pacific Bank
On November 19, 2014, Capital Pacific Bank and Pacific Continental Bank jointly announced the planned acquisition of Capital Pacific Bank by Pacific Continental. The acquisition – scheduled to be finalized on March 9, 2015 – will blend the best of both organizations to deliver more value to the clients of both companies.
We recognize that a change in ownership leads to questions. We hope the following information will prove helpful as we move through the transition period.
- Transitioning Your Capital Pacific Bank Account(s) to Pacific Continental Bank
- Download the latest FAQs (version 3.0) about the acquisition. You may also review the previous versions:
Product & Services Resources
Do you use online or mobile banking?
Do you deposit your checks remotely?
Review our Guide to Remote Deposit Capture.
Do you use merchant services, pay card, credit card services or TurboTax?
The links to these websites are currently available at on the Capital Pacific Bank home page, but will be relocated here soon.
Do you have a debit card?
Read this letter with details on the arrival of your new debit card and PIN.
- Welcome letter from Bob Harding (President, Greater Portland Market) (February 23, 2015)
- Pacific Continental Corp. and Capital Pacific Bancorp Announce Election Deadline (February 20, 2015)
- Pacific Continental Corp. and Capital Pacific Bancorp Receive Regulatory Approvals for Acquisition (February 9, 2015)
- Pacific Continental Corp. Announces Acquisition of Capital Pacific Bancorp (November 19, 2014)
- Webcast announcing the news (November 19, 2014)
Do You Have Questions? We Are Here to Help
For any questions you may have, please contact our Client Support Team at email@example.com or 877-231-2265. They are available weekdays (Monday through Friday) from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific.