Corporate Fact Sheet (pdf)
For forty years, Pacific Continental Bank has served the Pacific Northwest with a focus on building long-term business banking relationships. And along the way, we have forged a strong reputation as a proven business resource and proud civic partner. Pacific Continental Corporation's shares are listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol PCBK; additionally, PCBK a component of the Russell 2000 Index.
- Founded: 1972 in Eugene, Oregon
- Corporate Headquarters: Eugene, Oregon
- Number of Offices: 15 (14 banking offices and 1 loan production office)
- Markets: Eugene, Oregon; Portland, Oregon; Seattle, Washington; Bellevue, Washington; and Tacoma, Washington
- Assets: $1.4 billion
- Employees: 295 full- and part-time employees
- Industry Expertise: Business banking for community-based businesses, health care professionals, professional service providers and nonprofit organizations.
Click here to read our Financial Highlights.