Who We Are
For more than forty years, Pacific Continental Bank has served the Pacific Northwest with a focus on building long-term business banking relationships. And along the way, we have forged a strong reputation as a proven business resource and proud civic partner. Pacific Continental Corporation's shares are listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol PCBK; additionally, PCBK is a component of the Russell 2000 Index.
- Founded: 1972 in Eugene, Oregon
- Corporate Headquarters: Eugene, Oregon
- Number of Offices: 15 (14 banking offices and 1 loan production office)
- Markets: Greater Eugene, Oregon; Greater Portland, Oregon; and Greater Seattle, Washington.
- Assets: $1.5 billion
- Employees: 296 full- and part-time employees
- Industry Expertise: Business banking for community-based businesses, health care professionals, professional service providers and nonprofit organizations.
Learn More about Pacific Continental
- For investor-related news and recent bank highlights, read our Financial Highlights.
- For a list of recent accolades, visit our Awards and Recognitions page.
- For details on community donations and volunteering, visit our Community Relations page.