Online & Mobile Banking
With Pacific Continental’s advanced online and mobile banking, you can bank anytime, anywhere.
For busy business leaders, it’s not always possible to conduct banking transactions in person. Our systems are leading platforms in the industry, designed to fit your business needs, exceed expectations and streamline operations.
Our online banking and mobile platforms allow you to monitor accounts and conduct most transactions quickly and easily. We also prioritize the safety and protection of your financial information. Our services feature multi-layered security designed to guard against fraud.
Our platforms include online banking for desktop and a mobile banking app for tablets as well as iPhone and Android devices.
Enroll in Online Banking | View User Guide
With Pacific Continental’s complimentary Online Banking, you can complete a number of transactions whenever and wherever you prefer. Online Banking allows you to frequently monitor account activity and gain more control over your account to help prevent and detect fraud. For additional convenience, you can also access many Online Banking features through our mobile app in iTunes® and Google Play™.
- Instant access from anywhere – View your balance and activity, including images of deposited items and checks, in real time. You can also place stop payments, or pay bills and individuals anytime, from anywhere with Online Bill Pay.
- Stop waiting for your mail carrier – Online Statements save time and resources by electronically delivering account documents as soon as the statement cycle ends. Up to two years of statements are available through Online Banking, so you’ll no longer need to store paper copies.
- Stay up to date – Online Banking helps you monitor account activity by providing alerts, which can be sent via phone, email or text message.
- Protect your sensitive information – Online Banking allows for secure messaging between you and Pacific Continental, so you don’t have to worry about your sensitive information landing in the wrong hands.
- Reduce manual entry – Online Banking allows you to download activity to Quicken and QuickBooks to help simplify the account reconciliation process.
Online Banking Plus
Enroll in Online Banking Plus | View User Guide
Many businesses have specialized online banking needs. Pacific Continental’s Online Banking Plus offers the same great features of Online Banking but with an extended menu of services and online tools. Many of these additional benefits provide your business with expanded security measures and increased administrative controls, including the ability to grant unique levels of access to multiple users.
- Business Bill Pay – Business Bill Pay is your solution for convenient, customized finance management with more than just the ability to pay bills online anytime, anywhere.
- Positive Pay – Protect your organization from check fraud with Positive Pay. Provide Pacific Continental with a list of your issued checks, and we will compare that against checks presented for payment and notify you if there are any discrepancies. You can then decide whether you want to proceed with payment.
- ACH Origination – Streamline payments with ACH Origination for electronic payments such as direct deposit payroll, donation collection, vendor payments and tax payments.
- ACH Positive Pay – ACH Positive Pay helps protect businesses from fraudulent incoming electronic items. You can choose to either block all electronic items or build your own criteria for allowing certain items.
- Online Statements – With Online Banking Plus you have all the same great benefits that are available in Online Banking, as well as the ability to grant third-party access to your statements.
- Wire Transfers – Conduct transfers online to both domestic and international destinations and decrease costs while increasing efficiency.
Same Day ACH
Starting Friday, September 23, qualifying ACH credit transactions submitted before the Same Day ACH (SDA) deadline – 11:45 a.m. Pacific – may settle as same-day transactions.
What does this mean for recipients?
- Payments sent to you as Same Day ACH will be deposited into your account on that day. Financial institutions are required to receive SDA payments and deposit them to your account by the end of their business processing day.
- If you are a business receiving an SDA payment, your records must reflect a receipt date that is no later than the settlement date for the originator’s payment in order to remain compliant with National Automated Clearing House Association rules.
- Over the next 18 months, more transactions will start qualifying for SDA. We will continue to update you as these changes occur.
Please Note: If you are using Pacific Continental Bank to originate ACH transactions, we are not currently offering the ability to send Same Day ACH. However, we are working towards availability of that function in early 2017 and will make you aware when it is available. Click here to learn more.