We encourage you to follow us on social media for the latest information on our hosted events, client resources, fraud prevention, company news, job openings and more.
Our Comment Policy
Pacific Continental Bank welcomes comments and opinions from our online community; however, in the event of an inappropriate post, Pacific Continental Bank reserves the right to remove such comments.
We will delete–without prior notice–posts, comments and imagery that contain(s):
- Personal attacks which are derogatory to an individual or group based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- Sexual content or obscene material.
- Advertising, spam or links to other sites.
- Sensitive client information.
- Information that compromises public safety, our employees’ safety, or that of our business operations.
Additionally, we will delete posts, comments and imagery that violate:
- Copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Terms and conditions of the social media site.
Our now-retired leadership blog, Musings with Mitch, featured insightful leadership observations, opinions and inspirational stories from one of Pacific Continental’s most respected banking executives, Mitch Hagstrom. Mitch previously kept a journal outlining his thoughts and beliefs regarding the development and maintenance of strong leadership skills. This blog provided the perfect forum for Mitch to share his perspectives and experiences with his clients, friends and colleagues. You can read all the blog posts by visiting www.musingswithmitch.com.